Why have a separate WhatsApp Inbox when you can simply extend Teams or Slack to chat with people using WhatsApp on their phones?
No separate solution to support, install or train people on. Just reach out of your existing messaging platform to reach people in their favourite chat app.
WhatsApp Team Inbox For B2C
Shadow chat (employees messaging using consumer chat such as WhatsApp) is risking compliance, is inconvenient and potentially costly. Bring it into the business in Teams, Slack or any other internal messaging system.
Our unique solution brings all external chats into MS Teams or Slack Or wherever you want.
- Easily plug into Teams/Slack to provide omnichannel
- Bring external chat under IT control
- Easy, familiar UI
- Route chats anywhere in the organisation
- Deploy any vendor’s bot for triage, routing, information
- Full compliance with existing current IT internal standards for Teams/Slack
Chatting directly into your MS Teams inbox
The Captivate Hub Freemium offer. Unlimited use of all The Hub features for two weeks then permanent Freemium of up to 300 messages a month.
- Many businesses chat with consumers on a regular basis
Agents chat to them using consumer tech but use internal messaging for business
- Two silos, internal and external
- Shadow chat is non-compliant and without record
- Open to GDPR and law suites
- Messages go missing
- User confusion
This solution is based on our Captivate Hub middleware it is easily expanded to support any current or future chat tech